Monday, June 11, 2012

Flock Together Blog Hop 6/12

Welcome! To participate, simply...

Flock Together1. Link up: Click on "Click here to enter" at the bottom of this post and follow the Linky Tools directions. In step 4, I recommend selecting "Auto Crop" and "From Web."

2. Find new friends: Click through the blogs and follow the ones you love (Linky Followers, Google+, RSS, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.). Kindly pass by the ones you don't.

I try my best to follow EVERYONE who joins the hop, but it helps if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. Also, please sign up for Linky Followers! It's a great alternative to Google Friend Connect.
    This week's Fine feathered Friend is Nicole at


    I'm a midwestern girl, transplanted on the east coast, by my marriage to the Air Force. I am a new mothership of one hilarious little girl, a music + fashion zealot, animal <3r, photo taker and baby gear addict, with a deep love for all things indie + modern.

    What a cute blog by such a cute lady! This blog has treats for women and moms such as posts about make-up, celebrating holidays, and many baby care and product ones. I found her transparency so nice (read the less than "100 Things About Me" that she's working on. I hope you'll click over to her blog and consider joining her this week.
    Want to be featured as next week's Fine Feathered Friend? Click here to find out how. It's free and easy.


    Need a little help?
    • If this is all new to you, click here.
    • If your goal is to find friends and gain followers, may I recommend that you set a goal to find and follow a minimum number of blogs that interest you. Check back throughout the day to visit late entries that might be just your cup of tea! Leave a comment if you follow, and consider following back those who follow you.
    • If you see empty boxes with red x's instead of pictures in the linky, try clearing your cache (Go to Tools > Internet Options > Under the General tab and Browsing History section, click "Delete"> check Temporary Internet Files > Delete > then refresh or reload Mom's Best Nest).

    8 comments:

    Naptime Review said...

    Thanks for the link up!

    Julie @ Naptime Review

    Countrified Hicks said...

    Linked up with you again this week. Thank you. I am also following you so please follow me back if you like my blog. I linked up with you on my Jambalaya Recipe.
    http://www.countrifiedhicks.com

    Nicole weaver said...

    Mikki,

    Thanks so much for hosting the hop. I am your newest follower.

    Nicole Weaver
    Trilingual Children's Author
    http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com

    Ugochi said...

    Hello Mikki,
    Thanks for hosting again, have a blessed week.
    God's grace!

    Stacy Uncorked said...

    Thanks so much for hosting, Mikki! Have a great week! :)


    Funny Lists, Winemaking Fun, Tricky Eyeballs and Serious Brain Trouble

    Kelly ~ Our Everyday Harvest said...

    Thank you for the link up! Have a wonderful week!

    ~Kelly
    www.oureverydayharvest.com

    Tia said...

    I'm new to this blog hop! Now following your blog...

    Jillian Carreira said...

    Thanks for hosting and the link up. I am following you from this Hop.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/